Get to know Diana
"To give you incomparable service by providing you with the resources and education necessary to make an informed decision. Communication and building a trusting relationship are an integral part of this process. We then will have created a team and will achieve our goals together. A satisfied customer or client is my ultimate goal!
As a sales associate with Coldwell Banker Burnet Realty, I can offer you the cooperative sales efforts of America's third largest residential Real Estate Broker, and the benefits of one-stop shopping at the companies of Coldwell Banker Burnet Financial Group."
Making Dreams Come True
The centerpiece of the 1995 Fall Parade of Homes was a stunningly luxurious $1.4 million rambler in Eden Prairie built by Larry Anderson, owner of Anderson Master Builders. To raise money for the Builders' Outreach Foundation, parade-goers paid over $5 to walk through this Dream Home, with 100% of the profits helping to fund building and remodeling projects for homeless and low income families. Over $30,000 was raised for the charity!
Selling such a pricey and luxurious home could be a challenge, but Diana Johnson was able to sell the Dream Home one week before anyone paid to see it! Diana is always ready to put her knowledge, experience and expertise to work for you. Let her help you with your dream home!
Coldwell Banker Burnet Financial Group
- Coldwell Banker Burnet Realty
- 25 convenient sales offices
- Distinctive Homes Division
- Service for Buyers and Sellers
- Over 1,800 full-time sales associates
- PHH Home Loans
- Burnet Title
- Coldwell Banker Burnet Insurance
- Coldwell Banker Burnet Relocation
- 35 years real estate experience
- Top 1% in sales internationally
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) - the highest designation awarded residential sales associates
- Coldwell Banker President's Club - top 50 sales associates locally
- International President's Premier Club - The highest designation awarded within Coldwell Banker Burnet for sales volume
- Leading Edge Society Member - nationally established criteria of excellence
- Graduate of the Realtor's Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Relocation Specialist
- Multi-million dollar sales monthly
- Managed in the Edina office in 1989, increasing agents productivity by 23%
- Trained real estate agents at Merrill Lynch Realty and Prosource, the number one school of real estate in Minnesota
- Listing expiration rate of only 3% (vs. 30% industry wide)
- Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Minnesota
- Resident of Eden Prairie for 25 years